Saturday, January 11, 2014

China Jump




This Ursula is so sampat. I came out from the toilet cubicle and went on to dry my hands. I am also aware that there is also someone else coming out as well. I didn’t bother. Then this Ursula Ummm so loud once. Then from the corner of my right eye, I saw the turquoise high heels that she was wearing that day and I immediately know that the person was Ursula. Then, she Ummm and Ummm twice, more loudly this time around. I took a quick glance at her and shake my head amusingly. I quickly walk away. For this week – something that is very strange is brewing between us – I certainly don’t know what it is – whenever we lock eyes, we will break into smiles, grins & giggles. OMG – this is so so wrong. Barriers and zones must be kept very clear from now on. That is why, I don't start the talk or asks about personal stuffs but work related matters only.

No comments: