Thursday, January 30, 2014

bounce, slide, swim

After the below incident, another lunch-related incident occur again.
Aiyo…we had a fire drill exercise that morning. Once the drill was over, as Paige & I was walking back to our office, we decided then to have our lunch together that afternoon. Then, Paige pointed out to Ursula who was walking in front of us and ask - what about her? I said – ok, I give you the permission to bring her along :) Then, mana tahu, this Paige abandon me at the very last minute. So, in a way, I feel obligated to check with Ursula whether she wants to join Baldwin & myself for lunch at Coffee Bean as her lunch buddy have left her. When Ursula came down, Baldwin and my orders have already arrived at that point of time and we sat at the outside table. Then, I saw Gerrard came down, Shawn came down, the Minions also came down too…rupa-rupanya, I think…I assume lah that Ursula call her whole team down for lunch together. Wah, she could have invite Baldwin & me to join them too but she didn’t. Or maybe Ursula thinks that the both of us would like to have our lunch in private. So, the whole team has lunch together without me. My guess is that everyone in the office already knows about it. They will think that either I am very snobbish and that I didn’t want to join them or Ursula didn’t want me to be a part of her team. Isolate me from the group in one corner. Sigh…cheh…no big deal at all...I also don't care...I don't think that I will be able to integrate in with them anyway :)

No comments: