Thursday, January 30, 2014

bubble trouble

Aww…Baldwin is so sweet & generous to me this month :) Twice in a row, Baldwin bought me lunch :) I feel so blessed. First, Baldwin bought me lunch at the Chicken Rice Shop and then treated Paige & me to a free Bak Kut Teh lunch at Glenmarie. I can see that Baldwin have been stressing up lately. I understand that it is not easy to manage 2 very big & diverse departments. Plus, The General has also not been that kind to Baldwin as well. Just yesterday, Baldwin put in a request to have a sample room. The General ask Paige to look into it. But this Paige was quick to push it away and said that it was an admin job. Then, The General asks Baldwin to organize it. Baldwin said that Baldwin have a lot of work to do. The General shoot back to Baldwin that The General didn’t feel it that way, instead The General felt that Baldwin is very free. The General’s tone was very serious at that time but later on went to Baldwin’s room and informs Baldwin that it was just only a joke. But the damage has already been done, Baldwin feels sad about it. Sigh…no appreciation at all here.

On another matter, Baldwin told me that Marcus mention to Baldwin that I am a very nice girl. Weird :( How come suddenly, I am part of their conversations. Scary…

No comments: