Saturday, January 11, 2014

Bordeaux with love

This week is Performance Appraisal Week. Marcus & Leonardo took their time and effort to run through line by line with each of their CMs. But this Ursula acts like she don’t bother at all. I am not sure whether she did the same things with Gerrard, Shawn & Christy…but with me, was no lor. I saw Christy in Ursula's room earlier, for quite some time Christy was in there and then Christy went back early. That's strange because Christy never left the office so early. Sigh…I am so screwed, I don’t know what is Ursula is up to now. Is she playing me out here? She didn't correct any of my comments. She didn't comment anything in return as well. It was like...if it is wrong, let it be...let me failed, let me die. The General will be wondering what kind of bullshit answers that I am writting here. I failed in all of my objectives and tasks. I do not have any career aspirations for now because I can't see myself that far. I don't even know whether I will still be around in 2015. Who knows that there might be another re-structuring excercise again. Stationery's reporting format is still being park under the Leisureware Department and not under Hardware.

No comments: