Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Beast Feast



ANGRY:

(1) Ursula said that I am very free (your head lah) because I go and see her every day for a one-to-one work review (my foot lah) – hello, that is because this Ursula always don’t pick up her phone and answer my calls. I have to walk over to her room and clarify things with her. You think, that I like to go in to your room every day?! Pandai pula, this Ursula reka cerita!

(2) Ursula rejects all of my new item listing. Reason being, she doesn’t buy me. This particular pen brand is not a well-known name in the market, even though the ink quality is excellent. Their sales are dropping. The pen family contributes a whopping RM3.7 million of sales yearly. So I am thinking to replace this non-performing brand with another new brand. Ursula said NO. She is not convinced. I am not convincing enough for her. I cannot persuade her. She said, tried it after the CNY. Tried it after we see the Stage 1 transformation process results first. If the root of the problem is indeed the ordering part – then, we can say that we have already settle the cause of the problems and we then can proceed to add in more new merchandise collections into the department. Have to do presentations somemore. Celaka betul! Always ask and only know how to ask – WHY? WHY? WHY? Ask me not to hurry and rush things over.

(3) I am not very sure whether I have made the right choice by opening the door for Ursula to enter into the Stationery Department. I’m regretting a little right now. Maybe Celtic is right after all. I can feel that Ursula is gaining control. Controlling me…either directly or indirectly, either consciously or unconsciously…I feel that once Ursula have a firm grip on the steering wheel (in the weeks to come), once she have tasted authority & power, she may not let it go. Fine…I also know how to play the game. Then, I just have to be on the lookout. This will be my last stand. ANGRY!

No comments: