Saturday, January 04, 2014

Gen B




What a lovely surprise – received a letter and a present from Troy (a small bag, with my name sewn on it & a bookmark). So in return – I wrote Troy a total of 4 postcards; with each postcards touching on different snippets of my thoughts. The first postcard was thanking Troy for the beautiful gifts and looking forward to seeing Troy in February. I wrote in the second postcard that Troy should have an open conversation with a colleague where Troy is currently having problems with. In my third postcard – I share with Troy regarding my holidays in Taiwan. And finally for the fourth postcard – I agree that its true, as the years goes by, our circle of friends are getting smaller, thus it’s very important that we re-connect with our past, present and future by looking for new friends :) And it’s such a great feeling for me, being able to write on a piece of paper using a pen. Nowadays with technology taking over our lives in multiple formats – it’s absolutely cool to go back to the old-school way of doing things :)

No comments: