Saturday, January 11, 2014

I heart T2

Latest gossips from Celtic’s sources:

(1) The new buyer that will be under Ursula soon is Sabrina. Sabrina is currently the Head of the Ordering Team. Most likely, Sabrina has got a promotion. This news have not been announced by The General yet. No wonder, for the past few weeks I have notice that Gerrard, Christy & Sabrina have bonded together so well. They are forming a group. Rupa-rupanya, Gerrard & Christy is tengah kumpul anak buah. And I pula, a lone ranger, all by myself in the group :( They are a scary threesome. They are creative, street-smart, observant, are alert, have high IQ & EQ. They sure will beat me to the max :( I foresee that I will be the weakest team member.

(2) Christy wanted to raise a PO for a particular supplier. But it was rejected by the Ordering MAs because the Ordering MAs will only proceed upon confirmation from Ursula herself. OMG – Ursula indeed holds a very tight rein over Christy now. This is so unbelievable. Top-up orders also cannot. Leaflet’s lines selection are being amended. This case is not that simple and easy as it seems.

(3) Ursula also gets bored with someone very easily. According to Celtic, when Christy first arrives, Christy was the anak emas, don’t know what happen…now Christy is getting sub-standard treatment. Celtic asks me to be more unpredictable. So Ursula cannot catch what I am thinking most of the time, make her more confuse and restless :)

No comments: