Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Charm, Simplicity, Madness




Thank you u are the best
Appreciate very much

Watsapp message from Ursula this morning. I don’t take it as a compliment. It was a perli for sure :( New store opening, no newspaper delivery because insufficient stocks from the printers. I just accept the supplier’s explanation. Never thought of asking the supplier to cut the quantities for other stores and pass the quantities to the new store. Sigh. Didn’t use my brain. Hopeless. Useless. Have to think faster and better the next time around. I am so screwed. I may be humble. But for how long am I going to keep on saying that I am sorry and apologizing for everything. The first few times people will buy me, but if there is no further improvement on my part later on, people will just see me as being incapable. People say that to become successful, you must be sincere, honest and willing to admit mistakes. But if I continue to be like this…I am going nowhere. I am going to embarrassed myself further for sure.

No comments: