Tuesday, January 28, 2014

She Rises




Ursula has a fifth minion – Liza. She has way too many spies in the office :) There are some renovations going on in the office at the moment. Ursula has moved to another cubicle while I moved in to Ursula’s cubicle. So, today while I was cleaning up my room, Liza came to my room and calls me Ursula Two. OMG. My guess is that everyone in the office has heard about it. Maybe I am perasan here. The more Ursula likes me, the more I will die faster :( Throughout these few months of interaction & conversation with Ursula, one thing I am sure is that…I am very sincere, genuine and real on my part. On Ursula’s part? I am not so sure about that. I hope that it is too. Based on what people have told me previously and based on the treatment that I have received from Ursula so far…it’s not really that tally. I know that I should be happy about it…but surprisingly, I’m not. I just feel that the devil in Ursula has not awakened yet. I don’t have the answer to the question yet…whether I am happy being under Ursula or not…but I don’t denied that every day, Ursula amuses me very much.

No comments: