Thursday, January 30, 2014

high in the sky

Wah…this month, I eat out a lot, I catch-up with a lot of people, I chill out a lot…I ate with absolutely no restraints :)

Turkey Ham – ok, this was last year :) I brought Turkey Ham to My Elephant at Happy Mansion, PJ for some Thai food dinner and then to Food Foundry for their crepe cakes :) I just love Food Foundry – the space there is specifically designed to encourage people to eat, to linger and to get inspired. It’s the perfect haunt for mid-morning brunches, quick business lunches or hearty dinners with the family. Good for chit-chatting and date nights too. Love the old school and night ambience here but they closes way too early at 11pm.

Stewart – this gathering was also last year :) Together with Celtic, we had lunch at Kota Kemuning and then to my favorite place: Chatime :)

Ling Ling – korean dinner at Korean BBQ Seoul Palace, Bandar Puteri, Puchong :) Celtic & Stephanie tag along too.

Stephanie – celebrated Stephanie’s birthday lunch together with Celtic at Fat Spoon (again) and Food Foundry (again). And these 2 kids were also very mengada – ada; forcing me to drive them around for that day while knowingly knew that my driving skills are pretty limited :)

No comments: