Thursday, December 24, 2015

American Blood

Now, I am actually starting on my long holiday leave from today, all the way to 4th January. So, I was indeed very busy, trying to finish off all of my pending work. Thus, I didn’t have the time to make friends with Fendi.

I think Fendi is between 26 to 30 years old.

Fendi looks naïve but whether the behavior is naïve or not…I don’t know.

But I think Alice loves Fendi…I think Fendi is someone that Alice can control and have authorization over. Fendi also looks like someone who is the obeying type as well.

Christy also mentions that Alice like boy buyers wor…ahh…

As our HR Department have already mention – no more hiring from The English’s camp…so Fendi’s background is a bit dubious. I did casually ask but Fendi makes it like very secretive like that. Fendi only mentions that Fendi use to work with the suppliers – from HouseHold to Stationery. Stationery – good, can replace me :) Fendi said that Fendi loves toys and Fendi have an online business, Fendi dabbles a bit in photography, fashion and event…Fendi just wants to gain more experience in this new merchandising job…hmm…still I think Fendi is very familiar…like I have seen Fendi before…

I don’t know how Alice is teaching him or what she is teaching him…I only manage to catch a few glimpse here and there…Fendi will sit next to Alice in Alice’s room…

No comments: