Thursday, December 24, 2015

Fling-Stones

Before this incident that took place – Marcus got mention that the GHSA Store Manager got complain Christy a few times…even up to Ursula there…and also Miguel. Marcus also understands why Ursula cannot tahan Christy or don’t like Christy that much. Christy bug Ursula in a very aunty-style. Then, I mention…that I also bug everyone…Paige only say that I bug in a childish kind of way…hahaha…I can get away with it…hahaha…

So what happen was…with this coming re-launch of GHSA – Miguel did issue out an email…that whatever changes that we want to do…go through with Miguel first, email to Miguel and Miguel will email to the GHSA Store Manager for approval. I did just that. I follow orders. But Christy did not do that. So the GHSA Store Manager complain to Ursula…Ursula have a word with Christy…then apparently, Miguel also knew about it…and ask Ursula to settle it. I score some brownie points here. Thank GOD!

No comments: