Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Turn It Off




I am on leave…since last week Wednesday and will be on leave all the way till 3/1. So, on last week Thursday & Friday – there was no phone call from The Witch because it’s a public holiday (Nabi Muhammad & Christmas). But starting from this week Monday until today…sure The Witch will call me everyday…sigh…I know by not picking up her call…I am giving Alice the opportunity to cucuk me...The Witch will complain me to Miguel & Maximoff…complain that I am rude, don’t know how to pick up phone calls, irresponsible…whatever…WatsApp me lah…even Marcus also don’t call me…WatsApp me only mah. Lantak lah…I am on leave. I am not going to pick up any phone calls. When The Witch WatsApp me…I also got reply her back.

It’s so good not to be working and thinking about work at all! :)

Sometimes we do need to just turn it all off and rest our minds for a little while; we simply need to unplug. Jesus often drew aside for a time – especially when He wanted to take time to pray. He encouraged the disciples to step away as well – even for a brief time. That kind of solitude and time for reflection is beneficial for each of us. In those moments we are able to draw near to God.

No comments: