Wednesday, December 16, 2015

How Strong Convictions Come




When Miguel told me that Miguel wants to transfer me to Ursula’s side (only that I have no say in the category)…I feel there is still hope…of course, I didn’t want to put any high expectations on it…after the Amelia’s case…so, I just keep a low profile. But now…sigh…like heading nowhere again…no offer letter from The Japanese yet…Celtic said will help me to chase…until now…no news also…Miguel pula going on leave, I will also be on leave…adoi…I am very tempted to do something, rather than waiting…but I don’t want to do something that is wrong…

Every one of us will be able to understand the psalmist’s struggle: we start off with a positive faith in God’s goodness and then something happens which causes us to be plagued with doubts. The problem then is how to get back to where we were. This is what the psalmist does in this psalm – he shows us how to return to the place where the soul finds true peace.

Doubts may discourage but they need not demoralize you. It is not what happens to you, but what you make of it that matters.

Gracious and loving Father, I pray that You will do for me what You did for the psalmist and help me turn my strangest doubts into my strongest beliefs. I offer You my willingness – now add to it Your power. In Jesus’ name I ask it. Amen.

No comments: