Thursday, December 24, 2015

Imaginary Fred




See…this Alice never have the trust on her buyers, like to mencelah masuk, not a team player, look at things on a smaller picture…being under her…I will never grow. I don’t think I even have the opportunity to grow.

Tuesday floor walk – she told Marcus that the Christmas event grew by 20% in GHSA. Then, Marcus email out some comments which the buyers must reply. At the point of replying Marcus's email – it was Wednesday and I commented that the sales grew by 30% because when I run the report, got extra one more day mah…then The Witch email back that it’s 20% growth…alahai…her report is also correct…what I am saying here is that…she do not trust…she just have to put a word in…to show that she is right...but she also never check...and my figures don't know come from where...she cannot let others shine…lantak lah...

No comments: