Thursday, December 24, 2015

Pleading The Promises




The Japanese Offer Letter came in on the 21st December.

The letter was ready on the 10th December but the HR Department did not email me and did not call me.

Only when Celtic asked me about it…I said that I haven’t receive the letter yet…then Celtic only help me to chase for it.

Then I received the email only on 21st December.

The HR Department just email me…don’t even have the courtesy to call me…so bad their service level.

My 13th month salary has not come in yet. I think. Usually it’s on the 28th of the month, same time with the salary.

My next step will be…

…Revive me according to Your word…

The Creator will not cheat the creature who depends upon His truth; and far more, the heavenly Father will not break His own word to His own child.

No comments: