Wednesday, December 16, 2015

God’s Wonderful Ways





Yesterday will be my last day seeing Miguel.
After this, Miguel will be on leave, I will be working. When I am on leave, Miguel will be working.
Sigh…no offer letter from The Japanese…Miguel didn’t make any further announcement…now, I have to WAIT until 4/1/2016.
I am excited because I don’t know what God’s plans are for me. Resign? Transfer? Stay? 15 more days to go to know the outcome.

The waiting time in which we find ourselves during the death of a vision is God’s classroom for the development of godly character in us. It is in the waiting time, as the vision dies, that such qualities as patience, persistence, perseverance and self-control are built into us. Has God given you in the past a vision of something that you knew was definitely from Him – but now the vision has died? Then don’t be discouraged. This is the way God works. He is using the waiting time to change your ideas to His ideas and your perspectives to His perspectives.

O my Father, I stand in awe at the wonder of Your ways. Forgive me that so often I have viewed the time of waiting as tedious rather than transformative. Now my perspectives are different. Lead on, dear Father – I want to learn more. Amen.

Whatever it is…I know that my future is CERTAIN & ASSURED IN GOD’S HANDS :)

No comments: