Thursday, December 24, 2015

Waistcoats & Weaponry




Satu lagi…on Wednesday…it was the re-launching of GHSA. My supplier also screw up lah…the mascot didn’t turn up on time. Then The Witch told me this, sarcastically over the phone… and I know that Miguel was just beside her.

Then, she sounded me that I didn’t introduce my suppliers to her :) memang pun…I did that on purpose.

Then, Zurick came. I left Zurick together with The Witch. Zurick also seems to be confused with Alice. I told Zurick…don’t just listen to me…use your heart to judge. What Alice told Zurick was – for this year BTS, I put in a lot of effort…but needs some touching up. But didn’t say what to touch up. I think Ursula, Marcus, Tommy or even Leonardo will say that I did well in stock availability, the key lines, the prices but not good on the POSM communication and the exit plan. See, I even know myself even better than The Witch. Adoi

No comments: