Monday, December 14, 2015

VivoFit 2




Oh dear…OMG…I am so evil…...I am in big trouble...I put the blame on Miguel…padahal…Miguel did not give me the instructions to do so nor The Witch. It was me who make the decision without further discussing the matter with Miguel or The Witch. What happen was…Miguel wanted a new Gift & Wrap supplier…we brought them in…I think Miguel knew that we have an existing supplier too…previously, Tommy was on my side…give the existing supplier a chance first…to see whether they have the capacity to duplicate the new supplier's concept & business model or not.

Ok, so...the new supplier is in already…they occupy the first corner of the layout and the existing supplier occupying the end corner. Miguel did not say anything…The Witch only ask what I am going to do for this end corner part…of course, I cannot have the duplication mah…so I make the call to remove the existing supplier without any consultation with anyone. Then as usual…the supplier ask why…who give the instructions...then the questions was like trapping me like that…and I never learn also…put on my defensive mode again…this time put the blame on Miguel somemore…adoi…gone…I am a goner…if the supplier call up Miguel…complain to Miguel…I am certainly a gone case. I do not reflect on God’s love and on God’s way. I am like Alice already. OMG. God, please help me to settle this. Amen.

No comments: