Monday, December 14, 2015

Some Tough Questions




So…if I am not going to do anything…this time around, I didn’t even trigger both Stewart & Celtic. Until now, their HR has yet to give me the Offer Letter yet…I need to tender on the 4/1/2016…if I am going to continue to stay in G13…still under The Witch…will I survive it all? Well…I have God by my side (that is for sure)…my future is assured & certain. I surely will be the WINNER :)

How long, O Lord, must I call for help, but you do not listen?

We continue thinking through the issue of why it is that we settle for easy answers. Every day we face tough questions as we live our lives for Jesus Christ.

Is God leading me into a new job?

These and other questions demand decisions that expose our uncertainty and force us to recognize how deeply confused we are about certain issues. The Bible addresses some issues clearly, but on others it is not so clear. Sometimes we struggle with uncertainty. It is unappealing to be told that we have to go on in the midst of confusion, and we feel a great inner pressure to reduce confusion to a point where it can be ignored.

Motivated by anxiety, we seek to impose an order on our world – and it is at this point that we become extremely vulnerable.

In earlier years I used to be deeply perplexed about why intelligent Christian people bought into the ideas of some of the less responsible healing evangelists, who got them to pledge huge sums of money, give up medical treatment and do the strangest things. But then I realized that these men were providing the people who come to them with hopeful answers about their physical condition or that of their loved ones, and this was easier than living with confusion.

God does heal, but sometimes He doesn’t – no matter how hard we pray. And the way we handle this confusion determines our spiritual maturity. DO NOT BE AFRAID.

No comments: