Wednesday, December 09, 2015

Fence Free




Marcus & I were on our way to Majestic Hotel to attend our Suppliers Business Partner Gala Dinner. By the way, Marcus drove my car down :)

So, on the way there…I share with Marcus the conversation that I had with Miguel – the 360 degrees feedback on Alice and also on my transfer to Ursula’s department. I share with her that I notice that Christy is also a little bit concern.

Well, Marcus said that…Ursula also cannot tahan Christy…apparently, if Ursula do not provide the next step or direction…Christy don’t know how to move the department forward… Marcus also feel that Ursula got push Miguel as well for the change. Ursula really wants me kah?

Marcus also asks me to wait…currently the division is really short of buyers…so transferring me will take some time. I asked Marcus what if I had a job offer that comes my way then, before the transfer thingy happens. Then, Marcus said – is that new job worth it? Hmmm…

No comments: