Thursday, December 31, 2015

I Saw The Lord




Dear GOD,

THANK YOU GOD, PRAISE TO THE LORD, BLESS YOU GOD FOR 2015.

THE UNDERDOG, RASCAL, MISFIT J___ HAS MADE IT. HAVE REACHED THE FINISH LINE!

2016 will be upon us soon. Well, I have to close the 2015 book and open a new book for 2016.

2015 – what a year that it has been.

I have a To-Do-List for the year 2011, 2012 and 2013. List of things that I wanted to do, that I wanted to experience. Than it stop altogether at 2014 & 2015. I can’t recall back why I stop it. Maybe I didn’t. I think I did jot it down on a piece of paper. But for 2016…I am also not going to jot down another To-Do-List. I will follow the flow. God’s flow. To appreciate each day. To appreciate each individual. To live to the fullest. To live! To truly live!

I will just reflect on my best moments of 2015, like how I did for 2014 :)

Yes, I manage to learn on how to reverse parking my car.

I was also a volunteer (only for a day) for the East Coast flood victims.

I’ve got into a car accident twice…lucky that God’s hand was on me. Nothing major.

At work – with God’s love – God sent down a guardian angel (Tommy) to help me to build the Stationery Planogram and also to teach me on how to drive the Stationery business.

God’s strength & wisdom in helping me to overcome the GST, the TTA 2015 & the Planogram plus all of the problems from the suppliers, the store people and the top management.

I played bowling…and I went ice-skating too.

I attended 2 concerts in a row – MICHAEL LEARNS TO ROCK & BON JOVI.

I attended (first time in my life, a street demonstration) the BERSIH rally.

I only ran 1 marathon this year @ 6.5KM.

GOD, the healer have heal my Papa Ham and ensure that he have a speedy recovery from his motorcycle accident.

I only went for 2 trips this year - Langkawi (a holiday trip) and Yiwu (buying trip).

Last but not least…God, my Abba Father, my Jehovah Jireh, have blessed my entire family this year with the completion of the Shelter 101 Project. Finally, with God’s blessing and provision – we are able to buy a landed property house. The transaction have been completed, next step is for the renovation to begin. I will blog on this later on. Our God reigns!

Finally – my spiritual journey with GOD this year. From asking – why doesn’t God do something - to - I am now – God: The Enough. From confusion to confidence.

God – let 2016 be our year, to build your Kingdom, for your Glory,
- the underdog, rascal, misfit J___ -

No comments: