Wednesday, December 09, 2015

Batter In The Bowl

Usually on every Sunday, my weekly offering to the Church is at RM60.
So, lately I have increase it to RM70…the market is bad…I need to survive…but the Church also need to survive too. God said that God will have a plan for me right? So, what is the harm in coming out with the extra RM10 right? Yes, next year…by working with The Japanese…will mean that I will earn less…but by giving now…by making it a habitual routine…hopefully, I won’t feel the pinch too much…hahaha…

Like Boaz, who provided for Ruth from the bounty of his fields, God provided for us out of His abundance. His resources are infinite, and He lets blessings fall for our benefit. He willingly provides us with physical and spiritual nourishment. Every good gift we receive comes from Him.

Dear God, thank You for the blessings I enjoy!
You minister to Your children out of Your limitless abundance. I worship You as my Provider.

Our greatest needs cannot exceed God’s great resources.

No comments: