Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Don’t Wait For Feelings – Begin

GOD – 2016 will be a very exciting year for me. I can feel it :)

GOD – if it is not too much to ask – please give me the assurance on a daily basis – be it in Your Word, people, a thought, an event or just anything – just to let me know that things are going well, they will be fine, I will overcome them, You are with me. I need You more than ever GOD.

This is a good reminder for me every day:
When it is hardest to pray, we ought to pray the hardest. When we pray and do not really feel like it, we bring to God not only our prayers but a disciplined spirit as well. We must be willing to recognize feelings but not to depend on them. Feelings fluctuate with our health, the weather or the news, and our communication with heaven must not depend on something as flimsy as feelings.

No comments: