Monday, December 14, 2015

La Benedict




This Witch – celaka betul.

The Auditors are here to check on our Buying Income documentation.
The Auditors audited all of the SCMs. Then The Witch pula kena audit for the second time. I got a bit worried. So I called up Ainul. According to Ainul, our department documentation is pretty straight forward, unlike Emerson or Amelia’s department. Ainul’s only concern was how The Witch explains to the auditors only. Scared that The Witch will confuse them even further. Hahaha…

According to Marcus pula…The Witch was like damn proud of herself like that. The Witch claim that the Auditors come to see her for the second time is because she is very honest. Puih! From what Ainul observe on The Witch’s body language, when the Auditors was in her room…it was like she was blaming somebody like that. As usual.

Later, I was called to The Witch’s room. 2 Auditors were there. One of them asked me…for the fixed A&P amount…how do I know that I will not exceed the amount for deduction. The Witch menyampuk masuk…she said that she have her own tracker to monitor, but she don’t know whether I have a tracker or not. The Witch is so unprofessional. It is not a prideful thing to tell everyone that she don’t know what her staff is doing…but her mentality is always like this…defend her own territory first. Never protect others. Anyway…sigh…I also don’t want to condemn her so much…I also not that great either. And I am also not a good person as well.

No comments: