Wednesday, December 09, 2015

God’s Good Heart




Angry…with The Witch.
The CEO’s secretary needed a Christmas Tree…The Witch asks me to get some free samples from the suppliers…ok lor…I go and do it lor…I told The Witch that the supplier will bring it up on Wednesday. Either, The Witch is kan cheong or don’t trust me that I can do such a tasks (I think it’s a combination of both lah)…she ask another supplier to bring up the samples for her, pass it to the CEO’s secretary and didn’t inform me about it. When my supplier’s brought up the samples yesterday…the CEO’s secretary said that she have received them from my boss already…I ask The Witch lor…she ask me to pass to other Directors who need it…what the fuck man…then, she changed her mind…as usual lor…finally, we pass the samples to the CEO’s secretary. Now, she have 2 trees!

The Witch doesn’t trust us at all. Like in Ramly’s case…The Witch give Ramly so many priorities to work on…Ramly is also new to the categories…when Ramly cannot finished up on time or meet her expectations…she will say – never mind, I will do it. So, in the end, The Witch is not delegating…she is not looking at the bigger picture…and Ramly is not learning on the job plus feeling de-motivated all at the same time.

Then, got one time…behind my back…she visit my supplier’s showroom on a Saturday. Tak ajak also. I was so malu when the supplier asks me on why I didn’t join The Witch. And The Witch didn’t tell me about it until a few days later.

And another big Stationery supplier also complains her. Later I found out that The Witch’s husband & brother-in-law works in this same company. The Witch creates unnecessary havoc, as usual lor…the big boss of the company said that since she arrives, everything is so messy.

In Romans, the apostle Paul says – we can rejoice…when we run into problems and trials, for we know that they help us develop endurance. And endurance develops strength of character, and character strengthens our confident hope of salvation. But that doesn’t mean we always feel the joy. We may just need someone to sit down and listen to us pour out our hearts to them, and to talk with God. Sometimes it takes looking back on the situation before we see how our faith has grown during trials and doubts.

No comments: