Wednesday, December 09, 2015

How To Wait For Revival




Adoi…my boss is so funny…I don’t know what to make of her…
One morning, she came into my room…gave me the Pioneer Appreciation Note…saying that I put in a lot of effort for the current BTS event. Then…as usual…she stab me lor…this is what she said – this is our first time doing the BTS in such a messy way…we take this as a lesson…then she walk out…what the hell man…ok...I take that her intentions are good...but she is very poor with her choices of words. Or, her English vocabulary is very limited...sigh. See...I need someone better in this working relationship. Someone who can tell me or point out to me on what I did well...where I need to improve on. Not this stupid comments...

Work as if it all depended on you, and pray as if it all depended on God.

God – I need to get out from here…

No comments: