Wednesday, December 02, 2015

physical proof to dispute the lies




OMG…Christy really caught me off guard.

I share with Ainul & Marcus regarding Miguel asking Pietro & myself on The Witch. Nothing on my transfer to Ursula's side.

Then, Christy (very cleverly & nicely done) ask me is it that I am transferring over to Ursula’s department…in front of Baldwin & Madeleine somemore…I think Christy was very anxious to know. I denied it outright. I told them that I don’t know anything at all and I am not putting any high hopes on it. Because of the first transfer incident that went tak jadi…I don't want the hopes went tumbling down for the second time.

So, how did Christy knew…apparently The Witch have dinner with Gerrard…The Witch told Gerrard…Gerrard went and tell Christy…but Christy did mention that Gerrad say that it might be wrong…you know lah…coming from The Witch mah…Christy is also trying to calm herself down…if Miguel did a force re-structure, Christy have no choice but to accept it. I don’t think Christy wants to be under The Witch. And Christy also cannot figure it out…if I do transfer…which category I will jaga? Miguel will not remove Nigel & Shawn…it’s either I take over Sabrina’s old portfolio or Christy's. Ramly did mention to me (before Ramly left) that no one in the office wants to be under The Witch.

Madeleine already left. Confirm…Baldwin will spread the news around.

Christy knew something…but I can’t confirm it yet. Christy; sort of hinted that The Witch got go over to Miguel and complain the 3 of us. And I am not surprised…if I kena the most and the worst. But Christy does have a point here though…the more you complain, not only once but so many times and all of your buyers you also complain…that means The Witch have a problem in managing her people. Miguel is also not blind to see.

Marcus also told me that Ainul told Marcus that The Witch also always frequent Miguel’s room…and always complain. The Witch is memang two face!

No comments: