Monday, December 14, 2015

YOLO Bear




2 years back…when Celtic & Stephanie was still around in G13…we attended the Suppliers Business Partner Gala Dinner at the Majestic Hotel in KL together. We were dress up to the maximum of prettiness. My short hair was in a bun, I put my make-up on (thanks to Celtic who arrange everything for us; from head to toe)…and for this year…without the both of them around (so sad)…I also have invested in myself again. My short hair is still in a bun…that gives me the classic elegant look…went to the Bobbi Brown Make-up Counter @ Subang Parade…that cost me RM212 to get my make-up done. I was transformed. I was so pretty that night. Shameless me :) Everyone could not recognize me. Miguel thought that I was a supplier and wanted to shake my hand, Maximoff was in for a surprise, everyone wants to take pictures with me, everyone praises me…well, it was you guys who ask me to dress up mah…so, I dress up lor...and my dress…which I borrowed from Small Ham…was a recycle bridesmaid dress…turquoise color…ala the Frozen theme :)

The Witch instructed Marcus to put my name together with her…we will be sitting together…ok lor…sit together lor…but I was also very lucky that night…because Zurick’s table have 1 empty seat, so I quickly sit next to Zurick & Danny Boy :)

No comments: