Monday, December 14, 2015

How Do Revivals Begin?




THANK YOU GOD, PRAISE TO THE LORD, BLESS YOU GOD :)

A few weeks back, the Church have a visiting Youth Pastor, all the way from The Philippines. His name is Pastor Ramon Mond De Armas. After finishing giving his Sunday sermon…Pastor Sean invited all of the youth and the young adults to the floor so Pastor Ramon could pray for us. So I went. When it was my turn…this is what Pastor Ramon said to me…your careerGod will take care of itit is being taken care already. Woah…coincidence or what…it’s like God has spoken directly to me.

Father, let the wonder of Your sovereignty and power sink deep into my soul today. Help me see how much bigger & greater You are than my imagination could ever conceive. In Christ’s name I pray. Amen.

No comments: