Thursday, December 24, 2015

KeepCup



Last year, I had my Christmas lunch with Stephanie…the year before…I think…with both Celtic & Stephanie…this year…guess who I have lunch with – URSULA. Of all person…I thought it will be Marcus though.

I was on leave on Wednesday, but I still went to the office to support the GHSA re-launching and to finish off all of the pending work.

Miguel & Alice were on leave too…but they came…once the event was over…they left.

Christy asked me whether I wanted to have lunch or not…I say that I will grab something to bite during tea time.

Then Ursula asks me for lunch.

Want to go KFC she asked…I know she was accommodating me – knowing that I love KFC but I also know that Ursula is coughing so badly after her China holidays…KFC is a no-no. Coffee Bean will be it…no goreng stuff and the place is quite for private conversations.

I think Christy saw the both of us. So did Marcus.

Ursula bought me lunch.

She was coughing so badly, I requested for warm water for her. I think I melt Ursula’s heart…hahaha…

Ursula casually asked about Fendi and how Pietro is doing.

She also asked me how I am doing.

Now, I told Ursula that Alice is actually a very nice person…only comes to work...there is where the problem starts. I often lalalala…that in the end I really compromise on myself and I don’t care…Ursula also agrees…she also feels the same thing…my behavior is towards The Witch…Ursula is reacting to the whole working environment.

Now – this is the interesting part…previously, Miguel did ask Ursula whether is it ok for me to transfer to her department, Ursula told Miguel that she did ask me but I didn’t want…Miguel ask her to ask me again…is this after the conversation that I have with Miguel?

But I also find Miguel also pakai hentam only…Miguel wants me to transfer to Christy’s portfolio…Christy transfer to Nigel’s portfolio and Nigel to do Stationery.

Ursula feels so TL. Because Nigel was hired to do Small Appliances in the first place. Small Appliances need a very strong buyer. I think if Ursula were to choose…Ursula will keep Nigel and remove Christy.

Miguel said that Ursula can step in and do Small Appliances…can handle all of the negotiations…then Ursula feels that Ursula is already a buyer…might as well demote her title. What is Miguel’s intentions…to make Ursula resign too?

So, actually Christy do not need to be afraid of anything one…Christy scared sendiri.

But why Miguel think of pairing Nigel with Alice together…Ursula even notice that the both of them are very close…I think that the both of them are the same type of people. Maybe Miguel notices that too.

So I spill out more beans :) I told Ursula 2 things which she must keep her mouth shut.

That Christy already knew about the transfer…only Christy doesn’t know is that Christy will be still under Ursula. I told Ursula to continue to encourage Christy.

Miguel told me that I will be park under Ursula…only no say which is the category and no effective date given.

Ursula asked – so are you throwing the ball to me now?

Maybe a little :)

I also told Ursula the conversation that I have with Marcus. What if before the transfer can take place, I have a job offer in hand…Marcus asked me to ask myself – is the new job worth it.

I have already endure Alice for 3 months…the transfer to the Furniture portfolio tak jadi…I endure her for another 3 more months…I certainly don’t want to spend my 2016 with her. Please GOD…no…

I told Ursula…my New Year Resolution…whichever comes first…I take it…follow the flow of the energy.

I need Ursula more than Ursula needs me and Ursula will not feel insecure or threaten with me leaving.

Ursula also said that I and Shawn are the same – we have open, honest & transparent conversation with her. Gerrard have always been independent and stand alone.

GOD - THANK YOU GOD, PRAISE TO THE LORD, BLESS YOU GOD.

If my place is with The Japanese – please don’t let Miguel & Ursula to do anything that makes me hesitates or to think twice.

If my place is with G13 – then please let me be able to give a very solid reason of decline to both Celtic & Stewart as they need to answer to their bosses as well.

GOD - You lead me You see best.

GOD – I know my future is ASSURED, CERTAIN & SECURED in your hands. Guide me on how I should go about it from here.

No comments: