Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Solomon Creed




Sigh…on the Gift & Wrapper existing supplier…don’t know lah…I didn’t go and prompt Miguel about it. Earlier on was…I was thinking to prompt Miguel…informing Miguel that this supplier might call Miguel…to lodge a complaint about me…but somehow…don’t know lah…I didn’t go and prompt pula. I know I am in the wrong. But another thought also cross my mind though…I usually don’t prompt Miguel on anything…if I prompt Miguel on this issue pula…Miguel sure think…sure got something one…ada udang di sebalik batu…hahaha…whatever lah…it’s my fault anyway…I put words into other people’s mouth…Miguel did not give me the instructions to do so, I did not discuss with Miguel also…I sendiri make the decision, I sendiri yang pandai-pandai here…so I sendiri solve the problem lor…a lesson for me in moving forward…now, I kena bergerak mengikut keadaan.

No comments: