Thursday, December 24, 2015

House Of Robots




Arrggh…then in another case…I very pening with The Witch lah.

New Upscale CNY Deco Suppplier – haven’t even open account yet…documents also haven’t submit yet…it will ding-dong here and ding-dong there…now, every where is starting to highlight the CNY deco even though Christmas is only tomorrow. So, in order to ensure that the store already have the CNY feel and do not missed out on the sales – I already have discuss with Jordan…temporary use our existing supplier first. Because by the time, with the delay…I also don’t know when the new supplier can do the set-up. Additionally, I will be on leave and left The Witch to follow-up.

So, The Witch email back and said that we have a new supplier. Noted. Correct. But I think her English is also very bad…cannot understand what I write is it…while waiting for the new supplier to come in, we use the exiting supplier first. Maybe she scared that I will screw this one up. What if the new supplier vendor code & item codes are done – then can come in to do the set-up…so what will be the next step… because another supplier is also inside there…then 2 suppliers lor…you say so yourself that this supplier is very upmarket mah…so it does not clash with the existing supplier lor. Miguel also have no objections. We have a problem, I provide the solutions.

Earlier on, I told Jordon that I will inform the existing supplier that they will be out for 2016 CNY…lucky Jordan stop me…just in case the new one cannot create in time or will be late…at least, we still have a back-up...see Jordon even knows how to anticipate…The Witch ar….

Tommy said that The Witch is very similar to Tommy’s Buying Manager. Because their English is not good and very aunty-like…they always cause miscommunication. Memang pun.

No comments: