Monday, December 21, 2015

Towards Answers




Oh dear…Miguel was suppose to be on leave but Miguel came back to the office today. Miguel did drop by at my room, asking whether I have sent out the invitations or not to the suppliers for Wednesday GHSA re-launching. I replied that I did.

Then hor…Miguel drop me an email…asking me to fix an appointment with the existing Gift & Wrap supplier. Oh no. Ok…this one is my fault. I am wrong. Then, I checked with the supplier’s Key Account Manager, the Manager also said that the big boss have either call up Miguel or have personally met up with Miguel. I am in deep trouble. Fine…I am at fault here. Let’s meet up with the supplier on the first week of January and see how it goes. Don’t jump to conclusion first. I also don’t know what were the conversation contents between Miguel and the big boss as well.

No comments: